Home / Credit Repair

Credit Repair

One of the hardest topics to figure through… improving ones credit rating. Our Sr. Adviser’s at OOD4G have even found this to be a complex topic. Even still, we have managed to come up with a beautiful solution and outcome for 97% of our clients. What about the other 3%, you ask? Not every individuals is in true need of credit repair. Many of our clients hold very nice credit scores and have obtained a decent history over the years. However, there is always something that can be done to maintain your credit. What we consider “credit neglect” is actually one of the most detrimental things that you can do for score. Credit neglect can lead to unknown debt, rising interest rates, past due accounts, inaccurate accounts or dates, and ultimately falling scores.

Follow by Email